3/28/10

Palm Sunday

Happy Palm Sunday Pictures, Images and Photos
Jesus at the Temple



12Jesus entered the temple area and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13"It is written," he said to them, " 'My house will be called a house of prayer,' but you are making it a 'den of robbers."


14The blind and the lame came to him at the temple, and he healed them. 15But when the chief priests and the teachers of the law saw the wonderful things he did and the children shouting in the temple area, "Hosanna to the Son of David," they were indignant.


16"Do you hear what these children are saying?" they asked him.
"Yes," replied Jesus, "have you never read,
" 'From the lips of children and infants
you have ordained praise'?"


17And he left them and went out of the city to Bethany, where he spent the night.

also Mark 11:12-19, Luke 19:45-48, Romans 19:11-16, Mark 11:12-19, Luke 2:27, John 2 14-22, Jeremiah 7:11, 2 Tim. 3:13, Psalms8:2, Matt. 25:31-32, 1Cor 6:19, John 17
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a great day today!!
I made it to Church YEA! I didn't stay for the lunch afterwards,as I am leary about eatting. I was able to dust and put out some Eater stuff, got some dishs out that i will need for Easter. After that I went down hill.....I did get a Chicken raost in oven before I started to feel to bad. I ened up taking a hour and half nap and was able to go eat but that was a mistake. I have been suffering since.
Above is the scripture we looked at in Church today. It was also nice to be clearheaded and be able to understand the sermon! So there were a lot positives today. I just keep praying that Drs will figure out why I can't eat plus the other things that are happening.
Well The race is on going to try and relax an hope the stomach will calm down enough so i can sit and watch my shows.
God Bless
Peace Hugs & Love Donna

No comments: