5/28/10

Enjoyed this beautiful day 5-28-10

Oh what a beautiful day it was!
It started out slow as I had a bad night. My right arm was bothering me most the night to the point wher I was in tears. I finally ened up on the couch/recliner and was able after hour to fall asleep. My right thumb is acting up again, frozen and when it does start to move clicking andmy arm ackes! BUT I didn't let it ruin my day!!
I went to my noon meeting, Tradition 5, was a great meeting!! After meeting hubby and I went to garden center to pick up more flowers and dirt. We came home and worked in yard rest of day. YES my arm is killing me right now. BUT it was all worth it!! I made a slide show for you all to see.
I made BBQ chicken on the grill and has left over beans and rice with it. So now we are watching Met game and I just wanted to post this.
Have a wonerful evening!
Remember no matter how bad you feel, God is alwasy with you cheering you on!! I know if it were not for od I would have sat around feeling sorry for myself today. And what better medicine then to work outside and plants all the beautiful flowers and listen to the birds chirping!
Life is wonderful!
God Bless
Peace,hugs and Love Donna

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Spring Planting 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

No comments: