6/19/10

My week and Memory Verse for June

What a beautiful day it was! Hubby and I sat our buns on the beach all day soaking up the rays enjoying each others company. He got wet but it was a mite bit cold for me, plus the wind was coming off the water which made it a bit chilly. The sun was hot so we made sure we kept putting on the sunscreen.


It was a long week and next week will also be one. My mother in law seems to make all her Dr appointments at once. there was 3 this past week and there is 3 this coming week. Plus I had one and the one day I went to my parents for my mom's 79th Birthday. Which the high light of the whole week!! She was in good form and even blew out the candle on her cake. I got a small video of it. It happened so fast I almost missed it. But the best part is I got both of my parents and it is something I will treasure forever!!!

Tomorrow is father's day. I gave my dad his gift the day I went up. I decoupaged a pot and put a geranium in it. He loved it.
My baby birds have flown the coop. I miss them. It was fun while it lasted and interesting to watch then from egg to the day they took flight.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Robins
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Tomorrow we will be headed to Garfield as we have a Card Show and afterwards the boys and I will be taking hubby out to dinner for Father's day. I have to say my husband is a wonderful dad!! He even was father of the year when the boys were little. It was in the paper! So we have to get up at 5am, uggg, but looking forwards to seeing my boy's.

OK that's it for now
Have a great evening
God Bless

Hugs, Peace and Love Donna S
 Here is the verse I am memiorizing for the month of June
6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.---Philippians 4:6-7NIV

No comments: